Friday, June 4, 2010

2 of my favorite messes ...

The season finale of the Real Housewives of New York was on last night, and thankfully I had so much work to do, I was forced to stay in and watch the train wreck come to an incredible season finale. My two favorite train wrecks on the show are Luann and Kelly.

First off, has anyone seen the official video for Luann's 'song' Money Can't Buy You Class? Or are your ears still bleeding from hearing it and you are too nervous to watch the video for fear of losing not only your hearing, but also your sight? If you dare, click here. Here is a list of things that money can buy you, and money cannot buy you:

Money Can Buy you ...
  1. A record deal. We have all witnessed this with Kim Zolciak, the hottest, wig wearin' mess from my home of ATL. And now Luann.
  2. Very hot models for your debut music video.
  3. A great makeup artist and hair stylist for your video.
Money Cannot Buy you ...
  1. A good beat for your song.
  2. Autotune in a good studio because you sound awful even in a studio.
  3. Lip syncing lessons because when you performed 'live' at your CD release party, the mic was about 5 feet from your mouth the whole time and you were smiling.
  4. Acting lessons for your video because you are obviously super awkward (takes one to know one right?).
Also, she talks about class as she is rolling around, writhing on a bed with half naked men. While that is my dream, I do not believe it is classy.

And now on to the hottest mess on television. One Kelly Bensimon. If you have watched any of the episodes of the Real Housewives, you know that she is a complete social liability, and is definitely a candidate for the Dean of CBU (aka, Crazy Bitch University). If you saw her melt down in the Bahamas, it was classic TV and made me super giddy. But the kicker came in the season finale. Each 'Housewife' was presumably allowed to come up with their own 'blurb' that concluded the season. Kelly's was something like 'Kelly still believes in devoting her life to lollipops, unicorns and rainbows...'

I mean, is this bitch for real??? Can someone please introduce me to her because I know whatever she is on is incredible and I need to be prescribed it/given a map in Mexico as to where to find it!

Here is to hoping that the ladies all return for a fourth season because these crazies are definitely my guilty pleasure.

2 comments:

  1. the only thing disappointing about the finale was that they waited until the very end to show the hilarity that is Simon! That kid has got some sweet mannerisms as well as dance moves....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly is nutso and I love her...and want to slap her all at the same time. She makes Danielle from RHONJ seem sane. Sad.

    ReplyDelete