Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hot Boys (brothers?) of Summer

Is it just me, or do Landon Donovon, USA soccer stud, and Andy Roddick, USA tennis stud look extremely similar?  I mean, the similarity is crazy to me.  They could be brothers, or at least cousins.  

I have been obsessed with Andy Roddick for many years now, and I have always wanted him to come out of the closet and declare his love for men – especially, this man (points fingers at myself).  As a former tennis phenom, I have been following tennis for years which is where my love for Andy Roddick developed.  So, as Andy continues his quest for his first Wimbledon title over the next two weeks, I happily get to see my lover all over my giant TV.

Also, with World Cup in full swing, my attention has turned to gorgeous soccer player boys with sick bodies.  And the US team has a few choice hotties on the team.  Landon is one of them, but we also have a few others that make my mouth water and me wonder why the US does not follow soccer more closely.  Ladies and gays, start paying attention.  And for some odd reason, they all take their shirts off after the game and hug.  Yummy!

Anyway, does anyone else see the resemblance between Landon and Andy?  I believe they are both married, but if they want to explore their sexuality with yours truly – perhaps at the same time – I would be more than willing to do my patriotic duty and support these gifted US athletes.  I will let you know when they both reach out to me following this post …

3 comments:

  1. you take landon, i'll take diego.
    http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=15dkdf&s=4

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can vouch for craig's phenom-ness. i once wrote a paper called "Craig Miller: Tennis Phenom" in grad school. and yes, i did receive my degree.

    ReplyDelete