Monday, June 7, 2010

Big Technology Debut Today ...


No, not the iPhone 4 stupid. The long
anticipated fourth studio album from the genius that is Christina Aguilera. While many people were watching Steve Jobs debut the new iPhone to the public, I was sitting at work uncomfortably counting down the hours until I could get home to the most beautiful sight - a package. And not that kind of package, an actual package that contained, before you can buy it in stores, Christina Aguilera's newest album Bionic.

I am on track 14 of 23 and I can already say that this album is awesome. I mean, I am obviously super biased because Christina could stab me in the neck and I would still think she was God.

But from what I have heard thus far, this album rocks my face off and her voice is as brilliant and beautiful as ever. Go out and buy it tomorrow, because I do not let people burn Christina Aguilera albums from me. Go out and support my sweet baby girl.

Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go back to crying tears of joy, alone in my apartment while listening to this magical album. Let me know what you think when you buy the album, which you are all going to go out and buy tomorrow. Just remember, that I am a super fan and got her album first. Christina, why won't you call me to hang out? I'm waiting ...

8 comments:

  1. I think "You Lost Me" is a GORGEOUS ballad. Her voice sounds so amazing throughout the whole album though. Definitely loving it - it has been playing non-stop for days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully intend on buying her album at midnight! Can't wait to hear it!
    Btw, Craig, I love your recent posts... keep writing lova!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. And who is this Steven character whose name i clicked on took me to a site with naked chicks?!!! (if it were dudes i'd understand)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sold when I saw her on American Idol. Buying it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't listened to the whole thing, but I am officially a proud owner of the new album. Totally worth the wait..

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is against my programming to impersonate a diety

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I am C-3PO, Human-Cyborg relations. And this is my counterpart, Christina"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truely amazing
    I fully intend on buying her album at midnight!
    http://worldexotictalent.com

    ReplyDelete