Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fame Has Found Me ... Again

In my quest to use this blog to bring me fame, fortune and a rich husband, I have triumphed yet again. Not only am I getting hateful comments on my blog (which is awesome), I have now been recognized by a legit website that wants me to contribute articles and free lance for them. The editor of Queersighted was tipped off about my blog and reached out to me this week and we are currently workshopping ideas on topics I could write for them. His first assignment pertains to me working on a dating challenge for the site, and he mentions this:

"I was wondering if you would be up for a dating challenge and be willing to blog about it. The challenge would be for you to try out as many different ways to try and find a boyfriend as possible and write about your experience, from speeddating to online dating to ... . It would be like a guide to big city gay dating and every week/2weeks you would give advice to fellow gay men living in big cities around the world."

Now, I go on my fair share of dates I must admit. These dates normally happen once, and then never again. Maybe I am too picky, or maybe I am a terrible date, but this has got to change. I am tasked with the job of giving advice to gay men around the world on how to date and what forms of dating methods work. According to the hateful comment from "Anonymous" on my No Sex in the City post , maybe its because I am not cute. I think Elaine Benes from Seinfeld said it best ... "Is it possible I'm not as attractive as I think I am?" Well, clearly, that is not the case as I am as adorable as a box of puppies.

Can anyone else think of topics I should write about for this gay website? Any suggestions are welcomed. Please just let them in the comments section of this article.
As for now, look out world, the Craig Miller empire is about to explode ... And oh yea, I know I cannot photo shop. Whatever ...

1 comment:

  1. Craig- Seriously?? I hate you. If you hit the big time before me on-line, you're just gonna have to bring my site up with you. I'm just sayin'. ps. your dreams are in fact coming true. Well played.

    ReplyDelete