Friday, February 27, 2009

FINALLY


So, it FINALLY happpened. I got some LIP on LIP action. And much like the fireworks over the manhattan sky line, it was explosive. Not the kiss per se, but the fact that I finally got some. Thank God. I was about to resort to some totally sleazy measures and lower my standards about 4 levels. Luckily, the boy was cute. We "met" online of course, and he actually came out and met me and my coworkers at this bar in the E Village. We were all drinking and hanging out and he showed up and assimilated into the group quite nicely. So, after drinking for a few hours with everyone at happy hour, someone gets this amazing idea to go sing karaoke. So, there is this karaoke place a few streets away, and we show up and are quickly given a room. See, here in NYC, it is awesome, because you get your OWN karaoke room so you can sing and act a fool without strangers watching.
So we get in there and I immediately take the microphone because I am secretly an American Idol, Broadway singing fool - oh wait - not so secretly. Everyone knows homo can sing. So people start drifting out and there are about 3 people left - including me and the boy - and we totally just start making out. Maybe it was my amazing rendition of Don't Let the Sun Go Down, maybe it was my stunning good looks, but we just made out - in front of coworkers. Not my classiest of moments - but hey, a boys got needs. Anyway, I tried to get him to come back to my apartment, to no avail. But in the end, I got what I needed and wanted. A good solid makeout session in a small room in a Japanese karaoke bar. Holler!!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Who is this boy? Name? Looks? Will there be more of him? DETAILS?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you at Japas? That place is great.

    ReplyDelete