Friday, February 13, 2009

What is that on your face?

So, New York is colder than Atlanta. Go figure. And it is pretty windy. The wind kind of swirls through the tall buildings and sucker punches you right in the face. Well, it probably would've been a good idea to move to the city armed with some chapstick. Or, maybe when I first noticed that my lips were chapped, I should've invested in some chapstick. Or maybe, when my lips were fully chapped, I shouldn't have decided it would be a good idea to kind of gnaw at the skin and rip it off. Because guess what? That doesn't help. And then your lip bleeds. And it turns out, in order to heal itself, it kind of has to scab over. And you know what else? That looks like herpes. I guess I won't be getting any action this weekend. BLAST!

1 comment:

  1. oh honey, i have like 17 things of chapstick. one for each purse, a few at work, one in my makeup bag, one next to my bed, and a bunch on standby. it's an addition.

    ReplyDelete