Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Boys of Summer ... And every other Season ...

I decided that it was time to talk about boys. God knows I think about them constantly. And now that I live in New York, I have a whole new group of gays (and straights) to hit on, get rejected by, and most importantly, offend (Join the club here). With that being said, we all know how I love Broadway. I love to sing and I would die to be on Broadway. However, I did not pursue that as a career option, and while I am a good singer, I have no chance to ever grace the Broadway stage. But that doesn't mean I cannot date/stalk Broadway stars, right?

Hence the photo above. These two dreambaoats are Broadway actor's that I must make out with. The first guy, Aaron Tveit, just finished starring in the Tony Nominated musical Next to Normal. Oddly, his performance was not nominated for an individual Tony Award (total snub) while the 3 other leads in the show were all nominated. And I think he was one of the best ones in the show. Regardless, he is super cute and has the body to go with it. The first scene of the show he is in a pair of boxers for really no other reason than to captivate the gays and the womens attention in the theatre. He was also on Gossip Girl as Nate's cousin, Tripp Vanderbilt. I was told he was straight as he was hooking up with a girl from Wicked, however, recent stories have come out that he is hooking up with a boy in Hair, the musical. While I have incredible hair, I am not in Hair. Either way, he is super yummers.

Next, we have Cheyenne Jackson. Isn't that name hot? That alone makes me swoon, but then I also notice his chiseled features, gorgeous eyes and amazing body. Cheyenne has been in several shows including All Shook Up and Xanadu, and I believe a couple of movies. Apparently, he lives in my neighborhood and can be seen walking his dog from time to time. Cheyenne is gay and so there is definitely a chance for us to be together (if he suddenly goes blind and loses all abilitly to feel my lumpy body). A boy can dream.

Oh, also, on that note. If anyone knows of any single, good looking gay men in NYC that they would like to set me up with, please do. I am not saying that I am desperate, but curling up in a ball in the corner of my room, crying, while listening to Bonnie Raitt's "If I Can't Make You Love Me" is probably not healthy. So, yea, I am single and willing to take applications. Please make sure they live in Manhattan. That is the only borough I know and I will not travel.
Anyway, that begs the following question: Who would you rather sleep with? (Vote up top and to the right)

2 comments:

  1. I would sleep with boy number 1, but that is mainyl because there is 50/50 chance he is straight. both are nice to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you were right. I do love this. I am down on the last paragraph, though, obviously.

    ReplyDelete