Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Crack Head is Back!!!

I had no idea that the crack whore was even coming out with a new album, and then I was walking to work the other day and saw the most glorious poster of all: Whitney Houston is coming out with a new album!!! I am not sure if you can read the poster, but it is brilliant. It reads:

"She gave you good love. she saved all her love for you. she was the greatest love of all. she danced with you. she was so emotional. she ran to you. she was your miracle. her love was your love. she was fine. she believed in you. she learned from the very best. she tried it on her own. she exhaled. she had noting. she's every woman and she will always love you."

I am sorry, but that is just brilliant!! And yes, this is an extremely gay cliche, but I cannot wait for this album to come out. Whitney is honestly the best singer in the world, even through her muddled, crack voice; I know she is going to tear it up.

I remember one time when I was 6 years old, we took a family trip all the way up the east coast to Canada. We drove our Ford Aerostar minivan up the coast (what were my parents thinking? 4 kids in a car for that long??), and I remember that I listened to Whitney's Greatest Love of All TAPE the whole way. And my parents did not "find out" that I was gay until I was 22. Riiiight.

Anyway, is anyone else as excited as I am about this album? And does it make me ridiculous that I signed up for the e-mail list that will e-mail me as soon as the first single is available? I know the answers to these questions are yes, but let me state in advance that I am already on the Whitney Houston new album band wagon. And even if it does tank, it will be fun to see that hot mess act a fool trying to promote the album.

Good luck Baby Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment