Thursday, June 18, 2009

Star Jones is Obsessed With Me

So, I totally got home from dinner exhausted tonight and decided to see if anyone had commented on my blog. I see that there is a 3rd comment, and it is an anonymous user telling me that Star Jones is DISSING me on her Twitter! I am like, wtf, seriously? I am so excited.

I find Star on Twitter (twitter.com/starjonesesq), and she is TOTALLY writing about me. She is calling me out and saying that I never ever interacted with her at Cirque. I am like, excuse me, I have 20 clients that can attest to the fact that we spoke right after she came out of the line with a pork tenderloin sandwich.

Maybe she is mad because she had worse seats than me, but I must've plucked a nerve with Star. Man, I wish she was still on the View so she could go off on me on the air. I thought I had no life, but apparently Star Jones just sits around and surfs the internet to see if she is still relevant. This is totally epic. Maybe Star Jones and I will get into a feud after all. It is SO on!

Some of her "tweets" about me:

I get this "blog entry" from some guy who happened to be at Cirque du Soleil last night when I was there and he does this blog about me.

FOR real I didn't see him, talk to him, notice him or interact w/ him at all...but he told ALL his friends about our "encounter." TACKY!

Is your life that darn empty that you need to make up an encounter with me at the damn circus. Lord have mercy. LOL

sorry, had to get that off my chest. i'm sitting here just as normal "as a mug"

Star called me TACKY and used my phrase "as a mug". This is so epic. Let the feud begin!

6 comments:

  1. I agree that if you were going to make up seeing a celebrity, it would have been a real one, not Star Jones. She's lucky you even gave enough of a shit to mention it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha AMAZINGGGGGGG, you are so famous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you probably got a better cut of the pork tenderloin sandwich and she is just upset. but i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG i knew it was only a matter of time before you'd piss off an E list celebrity... that's my lil craigy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fucking hilarious. Star should be happy because that is the best press she has received in a long time. And now having a connection with Craig Miller~ does she know how lucky she is.

    ReplyDelete